City of Pateros
East of Chris St to Beach Street
The City of Pateros's Warren Avenue project was selected for funding in November 2013. TIB contributed $314,706 in funding toward the $326,299 total cost of the project.
The project constructs new curb, gutter and six-foot sidewalk on one side of the street. The sidewalk connects to existing sidewalk leading to the downtown area. Other improvements include installing ADA-compliant ramps and crosswalk striping.
- $325,457 TIB's Sidewalk Program (SP)
- $11,593 the City of Pateros
- Improves pedestrian safety
- Enhances access to schools and CBD
- Extends the sidewalk system