[CLOSED] Public Comment Period for Proposed WAC Changes
Public comment closes March 13, 2023
TIB is proposing various revisions to chapter 479 WAC, the governing rules for the Board's programs. This is the first comprehensive update of 479 WAC since 2007.
- WAC Revisions: 479-01, 479-02, 479-05, 479-06, 479-10, 479-14
- Hearing Date: March 24, 2023
- Effective Date: May 1, 2023
Proposed changes include:
- Update and clarify eligibility criteria;
- Make technical corrections to ensure consistency within existing programs;
- Update definitions to be consistent with changes in federal and state laws; and
- Delete obsolete program criteria.
The WAC Changes as submitted to the Office of the Code Reviser are as follows:
If you would like to comment on these revisions, please address your comments via e-mail to Gena Workman at GenaW@tib.wa.gov
Comments must be received by March 13, 2023.
A public hearing reviewing the WAC revisions and any comments submitted will be held at the March 24, 2023 board meeting in Tukwila. Click here for meeting location, schedule, and agenda.