Public Comment Period for Proposed WAC Changes
TIB is proposing changes to various WAC rules
TIB is proposing changes to various WAC rules. Changes are expected to take effect before the next call for projects and would affect applictions for the fall of 2018. Proposed changes include:
- Changing the small city federal match program;
- Clarifying what constitutes an emergent nature project;
- Adding exemptions to allow projects within previously funded termini;
- Enchancing award criteria for the sidewalk program; and
- Harmonizing matching requirements for the sidewalk program to be consistent with matching requirements for other TIB programs.
The WAC Changes as submitted to the office of the code reviser are as follows:
Comments must be received by March 12, 2018.
A public hearing reviewing the WAC revisions and any comments submitted will be held at the March 23, 2018 board meeting in Yakima. Click here for meeting location, schedule, and agenda.