Call For Projects
TIB typically issues a call for projects each June for the next year's funding program. Information on the current and past call for projects, including anticipated program sizes and schedule, can be found on the Funding Cycles page.
During the call for projects, TIB engineering staff conduct funding program workshops at various locations throughout the state.
The TIB funding workshops provide information about:
see the TIB Training page.
Funding applications are made available in June on the TIB website. Agencies have until the application submittal deadline – typically near
the end of August – to submit/postmark their applications.
Selection of new projects is announced at the regularly scheduled November TIB board meeting.
|1. First decide which TIB funding programs your agency may apply for?
2. Download the appropriate funding application and complete a separate application for each project you want to be considered for funding.
3. Submit/postmark your application by the application due date.
4. TIB engineering staff will begin reviewing and scoring all applications in September.
5. TIB staff present a list of recommended projects to the board at the November meeting.
6. If your project is selected, you will be contacted by TIB engineering staff about what steps to take next.
TIB uses a priority array process for each funding program to identify projects that best meet the intent of the program. Criteria are developed by the Board in cooperation with local agencies.
For more information on TIB's rating criteria, see either the Urban Program Overview or the Small City Program Overview.